How do ozone generator manufacturers arrange small ozone generators? The layout of small ozone generators is not random. There are many details. The following small ozone generator manufacturers will summarize for everyone.
1. According to the processing requirements, the pump should be as close to the processing equipment as possible.
2. Ozone should be prevented from contacting the wastewater in the tower from returning to the ozone generator through the ozone pipe.
3. The machine room shall be provided with drainage channel for air compressor drainage, and heating equipment shall be set in cold area.
4. The contact tower of ozone generator should be installed in the cold indoor, and the treated waste gas should be discharged to the outdoor through the exhaust pipe.
5. Sewage ozone sewage treatment station is equipped with air compressor room, ozone generator equipment room and operating room. The air compressor is installed in the air compressor room, and the air compressor shall be shockproof and noise proof. There is space for equipment maintenance in the ozone generator room.
Mineral water has been a large consumption of bottled drinks, its shelf life depends on the removal of microorganisms. The commonly used methods of ultrafiltration and ultraviolet disinfection are difficult to meet the quality standards. Ozone sterilization has become a method that can completely kill microorganisms and achieve double zero index. It also removes iron and manganese soluble salts from water to retain beneficial carbon and oxygen compounds.
When the ozone solubility in mineral water is 0.4-0.5mg/l, it can meet the requirements of sterilization and quality assurance. The reasonable design is that the ozone dosage is 1.5-2.0g/m3. The solubility of ozone in water increases with the decrease of temperature and the increase of pressure. Under the actual production conditions, the concentration of ozone gas is 10 mg / L, the contact time of ozone and water is 5-10 minutes, and the gas water mixed contact can meet the requirements. At present, it is irresponsible for some producers to use 50g-100g / h ozonators to treat mineral water (the water yield is less than 10m3 / h). First of all, mineral water with good source water quality does not need so much ozone. (due to serious chemical and biological pollution, only sewage can absorb and consume a lot of ozone). This increases the capacity of waste gas treatment devices as well as excess ozone emissions. Secondly, it is easy to cause the peroxide of mineral water and lead to the loss of beneficial trace elements.
The equipment for purifying the air and will not be contaminated by bacteria in the air purifier and the equipment will be very beneficial to prevent air pollution. Ozone is often used to disinfect water storage irrigation (pool), pipes and filters in mineral water plants using ozonation technology. It is also very effective and is recommended as a foreign material experience.