Mobile ozone generator Ozone safe use and protection methods:
1. Air disinfection without people: in a narrow and unattended place, the air must be disinfected with ozone and can be entered at least 30 minutes after disinfection (Ministry of health "technical specification for disinfection" 2002 18.104.22.168). After practice and the test of authoritative department, it is proved that the residual ozone concentration can not reach the above safety standard after 30 minutes after reaching the prescribed disinfection concentration of 20 mg / m3. You need to restart the wind or wait longer.
2. Effective isolation: in some ozone processes, such as ozone water disinfection bottles, aquatic vegetables disinfection, etc., people need to operate in places, users need to strengthen ventilation in the production process, and use the exhaust method of fresh air or local air collection hood. Ozone is discharged to the outside. The production process should be as automated, closed and mechanized as possible.
3. Intelligent monitoring: ozone leakage alarm is installed in the equipment area, and the ozone tail gas concentration detector is installed in the working area. When the ozone concentration exceeds the limit value, the alarm will be given.
4. Effective removal: the concentration of ozone tail gas exceeds the standard, which can be removed by the following methods: 1. Pyrolysis ozone tail gas decomposer; 2. Exhaust (fume hood, fresh air); 3. Chemical absorption (KI absorption is a small experiment)
5. Personal protection: ozone in the air needs to wear self-priming filter type gas mask (low concentration half mask, ultra-high concentration full face mask, very handsome). Ozone in water requires anti oxidation gloves.
6. Emergency method: equip emergency treatment equipment, wear air respirator during emergency rescue, quickly transfer patients to fresh air, and seek medical treatment immediately.
7. Assurance criteria: formulate perfect protection criteria and paste operation rules on the equipment to provide special training for employees. After the text and field instructions and other methods, the ozone operators should be explained and trained first to make them safe and effective.