Ozone generator for water treatment has strong disinfection and sterilization effect, which can be clean and quickly disinfected. At the same time of disinfection and sterilization, ozone itself can be reduced to oxygen without any trace and secondary pollution. It is a kind of environmental protection bactericide; at the same time, it can avoid the disadvantages of low energy efficiency of ultraviolet rays and chemical fumigation pollution. So, is the sterilization cost of water treatment ozone generator really high? No, this is not the case. The main reasons are as follows:
1. Low cost of raw materials. Ozone is rich in raw materials, air can be directly used as raw materials, raw materials and raw materials processing almost no money.
2. The operation is simple and convenient. When the water treatment ozone generator controlled by microcomputer is used, the working parameters can be set without personnel on duty, thus reducing the labor cost.
3. It can reduce medical expenses. High degree of automation, no need to stay in the disinfection room, and after disinfection, ozone will quickly decompose. Therefore, the use of ozone disinfection will not damage the health of operators, nor will it cause disinfection like chemical fumigants.
4. Low operating cost
5. Compared with chemical fumigation and disinfection, the investment of one-time purchase of ozone equipment is larger; but in the long run, the operation cost of ozone disinfection is not high. Chemical fumigants are toxic and harmful substances and disposable consumables. In order to store and use such items, special warehouses and facilities must be established. It also costs a lot of money. In the food industry, the money is more expensive. It can be much more expensive than ozone equipment; chemical fumigants consumed each time also cost money. As long as the ozone device is properly maintained and used, it can be used for many years.
6. The sterilization capacity of ozone generators for water treatment is divided into large and small ones, and the prices are also different. Food companies can choose and buy according to their own production requirements.
Therefore, the cost of sterilization with water treatment ozone generator is not high, and food companies can afford it. With the increasing demand of consumers for food quality, and the country pays more attention to food hygiene and safety, as a kind of high efficiency, environmental protection, low-cost preservative and preservative, the application space of ozone in food industry will continue to expand and become more and more extensive.