Nowadays, large ozone generator has been favored by customers and widely used in many places.
1、 How long does large ozone generator need to wait after disinfection
Under normal conditions, active oxygen disinfection after half an hour to an hour will be converted into CO2, so in half an hour to an hour later into no problem. The half-life of reactive oxygen species is about 25 minutes, so it takes at least 30 minutes for people to enter;
According to the added amount, if the amount is large, it can be done in 40 minutes after completion; according to the concentration of ozone, it is generally suggested to enter it up and down 30 minutes after disinfection, and then open the window and door for natural ventilation.
In addition, one is water disinfection (sewage treatment test). At present, the equipment for active oxygen disinfection is built-in waste gas dissolving equipment, and some are also equipped with active oxygen detection system. Therefore, there is no need to worry about unnecessary residual reactive oxygen species causing physical damage.
2、 Key points of large ozone generator layout
1. According to the process treatment regulations, the pump should be as close to the treatment equipment as possible.
2. The waste water from the tower body should be avoided from touching by the active oxygen. The wastewater should flow back to the large ozone generator according to the active oxygen pipeline.
3. There should be drainage pipeline in the machine equipment room to facilitate the air compressor drainage pipe, and heating equipment should be provided in severe cold area.
4. The touch tower of large ozone generator should be built in the room in severe cold area, and the tail gas will be discharged into the outdoor through the exhaust pipe after treatment.
5. The air compressor room, large ozone generator machine room and operation room are set in the wastewater active oxygen wastewater treatment plant. The air compressor room is equipped with air compressor, which should be anti-seismic and noise free. Large ozone generator room is reserved for maintenance of machinery and equipment.
Disinfection of large ozone generators does not require all other auxiliary materials and preservatives. In the process of disinfection, large ozone generator will produce living oxygen. In the relatively sealed natural environment, the external diffusion is uniform, with excellent tolerance and water permeability, which eliminates the blind spot problem in ultraviolet lamp sterilization, and realizes rapid sterilization and disinfection.