Ozone generator Installation precautions
1. Install the equipment in a dry and spacious place for heat dissipation and maintenance;
2. Ensure that the incoming and outgoing lines of electricity, gas and water are correctly connected;
3. Ensure the capacity of the line used to eliminate the fire hazard;
4. High pressure danger, do not flush the equipment with water.
5. It can not be placed near the substation.
6. Keep away from high voltage lines.
7. The ground should not be wet
8. There should be a certain distance (≥ 300 mm) around the equipment
There is a national standard; the environmental protection industry standard of the people's Republic of China HJ / t264-2006 ozone generator can be referred to
Ozone generator safety instructions
1. The installation personnel of ozone generator shall receive technical training before maintenance;
2. It is forbidden to use ozone machine for sterilization and workers are strictly prohibited to work in high concentration ozone environment;
3. Please remember to maintain or repair the equipment. When the power supply is disconnected and the ozone is drained, the maintenance personnel can be safely carried out.
4. If there is any abnormality, please turn off the power supply immediately or inform the professional for maintenance.
5. The qualified special grounding wire is safe and reliable. It is forbidden to install it in the dangerous area where ammonia gas is easy to leak or has explosion risk.
6. The operation method of the process ozone generator should be familiar to the operator and skilled in operating the disinfection equipment.
7. In case of ozone leakage, the ozone generator should be shut down first and the ventilation equipment should be opened for ventilation. Use the ozone generator space immediately and reduce the residual ozone in the space to a safe range.