1 Ozone generator Daily maintenance
1. Ozone generator should always be placed in a dry and well ventilated clean environment, and the shell should be reliably grounded. Ambient temperature: 4 ℃ - 35 ℃; relative humidity: 50% - 85% (non condensing state). 2. The maintenance of ozone generator must be carried out without electricity and pressure.
3. Regularly check whether the electrical parts are damp, whether the insulation is good (especially the high voltage part), and whether the grounding is good.
4. If it is found or suspected that the ozone generator is affected by moisture, insulation test shall be carried out on the machine and drying measures shall be taken. The power button can only be started under the condition of good insulation.
5. Regularly check whether the vent is unobstructed and covered. Do not block or cover vents.
6. The ozone generator is usually maintained for more than 4 hours each time.
7. After the ozone generator is used for a period of time, the cover should be opened and the dust should be removed carefully with alcohol cotton.
8. Please cut off the power supply for long-term shutdown.
9. Use with caution in inflammable and explosive places.
2、 Troubleshooting of ozone generator
1. Abnormal voltage regulation of voltage regulator: check whether the fuse of voltage regulator is in good condition and whether the connector of voltage regulator is reliable; 2. The transformer does not support boosting: check whether the high-voltage connector of the transformer is reliable;
3. The current of ammeter is too large: check whether the flow rate of flowmeter is normal and whether the air source is normal;
4. The drying system appears wet phenomenon: it means that the desiccant is out of date;
5. Leakage of high-voltage porcelain bottle: replace high-voltage porcelain bottle;
6. Insufficient glow produced by discharge tube: it indicates that the discharge tube is overdue and must be replaced;
7. Abnormal switching of solenoid valve: replace the solenoid valve;
8. Damage of high voltage wiring pile head of ozone discharge tube: replace the damaged pile head.